The Criminal Justice Association promotes the welfare and interests of current students and graduates alike. The CJA fosters a spirit of loyalty among the students, alumni and friends of the Criminal Justice Program.
The Association strives to:
- Provide a framework for current students and alumni of a common interest to meet formally or informally, for educational, professional and social purposes
- Provide an advisory service to the Criminal Justice Program
- Stimulate continued interest in the work of the Criminal Justice Program
- Recognize the achievements and accomplishments of its members and others in the field of criminal justice
- Become involved in placement programs for its members and students
- Act as mentors and/or provide other assistance in an advisory capacity to students and recent graduates of the Criminal Justice Program.